Coronavirus update

Sailing Intuition has made the decision to cancel all courses up until the end of April.

This is the safest thing to do in order to prevent the spreads of the coronavirus. The safety of our customers and staff must come first.

Courses in May are still being advertised and as long as government restrictions are lifted in time the plan is to carry on as usual when this becomes possible.

If you have any questions regarding current bookings or making a new booking in these unsettled times don’t hesitate to send me an email at